Every gift to Mosaic Life Care Foundation makes a positive impact, and we want giving to be a joyful experience. We are here to listen and learn about your interests and passions. Whether you choose to support a specific program or allow us to direct your donation to the area of greatest need, we appreciate each and every gift.
- Health Care: We have needs that span nearly every area of care in our hospital system. Investing in the future of health care truly touches the hearts and lives of everyone we care for each day.
- COVID-19 Caregiver Assistance Fund: The COVID-19 Caregiver Assistance Fund was established to provide assistance to Mosaic caregivers and their families who are experiencing a hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Funds will be used to assist in paying essential expenses.
- COVID-19 Heroes in Health Care Recognition Fund: The Heroes in Health Care Recognition Fund was established to a growing number of those in the region asking how they can help. Meals and essential items will be purchased for physicians, nurses and care teams on the front lines.
- emPowerU Programming: emPowerU is a place where youth are encouraged to think creatively and work collaboratively to address challenges and opportunities in their schools and communities. It is a place where every voice is heard and all ideas are valued.
- STEAM Programs: Our STEAM programs are designed to create and develop an interest in science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics. All sessions feature hands-on activities led by trained facilitators. Kids build machines, vehicles, tools, contraptions and robots.
- e2 education emPowers: e2 education emPowers is a program of the e2 education emPowers® initiative, a region wide effort of Mosaic Life Care Foundation and its Healthy Communities Regional Investors Partners convening business, education, government, healthcare and other citizens who aspire to build collaborative and innovative strategies to advance lifelong learning.
Jerry Pickman, CFRE
Vice President, Philanthropy Operations
5325 Faraon St.
Plaza 1, Suite 1115A
St. Joseph, MO 64506
Laura Holthaus, CFP®, RICP®
5325 Faraon St., Suite 1115A
St. Joseph, MO 64506