Mosaic Life Care Auxiliary

In 1930, both the Heartland Hospital West (formerly Methodist Medical Center) Auxiliary and the Guild of Heartland Hospital East (formerly St. Joseph Hospital) were formed. Over the years, both organizations were loyal supporters of quality health care in our community. They earned money through various fundraising activities and provided financial assistance for various nursing hospital and community initiatives.

Known as Mosaic Life Care Auxiliary, since 2015, support for the Mosaic hospital system and the community continues.

Mission

The Mosaic Life Care Auxiliary, an organization of caring volunteers, in cooperation with Mosaic Life Care, promotes community goodwill and provides support to enhance healthcare for our patients and their families.

Mosaic_LC_AUXILIARY_Logo_Color-01 copy