Mosaic Life Care Foundation has announced nine students that have been awarded 2020 Nursing Fellowship scholarships.
In honor of Nurses’ Week, the Foundation has announced their commitment to the annual fellowship that will award $10,000 each up to ten qualifying applicants. This year’s recipients were chosen from applicants currently enrolled in nursing programs throughout the Mosaic service region.
Julie Gaddie, PhD, president of the Foundation said the Foundation appreciates the opportunity to partner with Mosaic Life Care to offer this fellowship.
“We are committed to building healthy and thriving communities for generations to come,” Gaddie said.
The Nursing Fellowship lays the foundation for a successful nursing career. Following graduation and successful obtainment of a Missouri State Nursing License, each Mosaic Life Care Foundation Nursing Fellowship recipient will be partnered with a professional mentor throughout their first three years of employment with Mosaic, participate in community engagement opportunities and develop clinical and leadership skills in a supportive, hands-on environment.
The 2020 Nursing Fellows are:
- Alyssa Hough, Missouri Western State University
- Ashley Moeck, Missouri Western State University
- Bridget Howard, Benedictine College
- Holly Poppa, Missouri Western State University
- Jaileigh Hamlin, Missouri Western State University
- Jennifer Buch, Missouri Western State University
- Kourtney Chaney, Missouri Western State University
- Lauren Hill, Missouri Western State University
- Shelbie Gaines, Missouri Western State University